Friday, October 10, 2008

My Favorite Girl

Dear Haylie -

I just don't think I could love you any more than I do. Today you turned 3 years old! As you said this morning when we all gathered around your bed and sang Happy Birthday, you are not two anymore. You waited and it finally came. It is October and you are 3!

I can't believe it has been 3 years and I can't imagine what we did with our life before you came into it. You are the most amazing little girl and your Dad and I love everything about you. You have the biggest heart and you love other people more than anything (especially your cousin Kiley). You are a great big sister and you always make Mommy and Daddy proud. You are so smart and have a wonderful, silly sense of humor that I didn't even know you could have at 3 years old. We thank God every day for the gift that you are to us!

You have been so excited for your big birthday #3, from helping mommy and grandma make cupcakes for your class to preparing for your party where you can see all your friends. I hope to savor these moments forever, seeing your eyes fill with excitement and anticipation and watching your smile spread across your face.

Nothing in the world will ever compare to how much we love you and your brothers. You are Mommy's most favorite girl!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haylie,
Alex and I had so much fun celebrating your birthday with you (even if Alex didn't participate in all the fun of dressing up), thank you so much for inviting us to share in your special day. You are such a pretty little girl and we look forward to watching you grow up! See you soon.
Sara, Alex and Isaac