Friday, October 24, 2008

Monkey see, Monkey do

This week we got together with Eli Tyler for a little photo shoot. He has been dying to hang out with Haylie all week so it was perfect. He was so happy to see her so it made an easy time taking pictures. Plus, I have decided Haylie will be my new photography assistant. Anything we wanted Eli to do we asked Haylie to do and Eli followed. Grant and Jaime call Eli their "little monkey" so as I was posting this pictures I thought that was too cute - "Monkey see, Monkey do!" It was great! Here are my favorite pics of Eli and a little slideshow of some of the others:

I totally copied this idea from many other photographer blogs that I watch. I really love how they get the flare from the sun in the photo. It washed out my picture quite a bit so I still need to work on the technique but I love the effect. I told you I was a wanna-be :) Unfortunately I couldn't get any good shots with the soccer ball but I really liked this football one!
I was loving the black and white photos for this shoot.
Doesn't that just make you smile?


1 comments:

Jaime Tyler said...

I might be biased :) but these are soooooo cute! Thanks for being patient with our little monkey!