Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tagged

My friend Janelle over at Some People Call me Mom "tagged" me on her blog. I have never been tagged before but it sounded fun enough :)

Four jobs I’ve had:
1) Tutor for Autistic Children
2) Telephone System Programmer
3) Adjunct Professor
4) Project Manager

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1) The Holiday
2) A Walk to Remember
3) Just Like Heaven
4) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
(I could go on forever with this list - I love watching romantic comedies over and over and over again)

Four TV shows I watch:
1) So You Think You Can Dance
2) American Idol
3) Color Splash (HGTV)
4) CMT Top 20 Countdown

Four places I’ve been:
1) Cabo
2) Hawaii
3) Cozumel
4) Vancouver

Four people who email me regularly:
1) My Bible Study Girls
2) My Playgroup Girls
3) Micah's Mom
4) Snapfish

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Tacos
2) Pepsi
3) Pasta
4) Twix

Four places I would love to visit:
1) Italy
2) South Africa
3) Caribbean
4) Boston / East Coast

Four things I’m looking forward to in the coming year:
1) 10 year anniversary / Trip to Italy - If Nicole will babysit :)
2) Haylie starting preschool (she is so excited and can barely wait to begin!)
3) Finishing our backyard, and front yard, and all the other unfinished projects around the house!
4) James crawling, walking , talking...

Four friends I’m tagging:
I'm not going to officially tag anyone because I don't want anyone to feel pressured. But it would be fun if everyone posts the answers about themselves! So - if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. Even if you just want to post a couple favorites in the comments :)

2 comments:

brandy said...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Student Assistant at Cal Trans
2. Babysitter
3. Mental Health Counselor
4. Social Worker

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Nottinghill
2. A Walk to Remember ( I saw it 2x at the movies)
3. Two Weeks Notice
4. Juno

Like you Sandy, I can go on and on. These are the movies that I have recently watched for the 100th time.

Four TV shows I watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Frasier
3. Curb Appeal
4. How I Met Your Mother

Four places I've been:
1. London
2. Ireland
3. Florida
4. Hawaii

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Costco
2. Darrick's mom
3. Theresa
4. Dawn

Four of my favorite foods:
1.Nachos
2. Ice Cream
3. Tacos
4. Ceral

Four Places I would love to visit:

1. Italy
2. Greece
3. Australia
4. The East Coast: New York, Boston, Vermot, Canada

Four things I am looking forward to this upcoming year:

1. Our trip to the east coast
2. Painting the house
3. Getting stronger (I try to work out)
4. Taking tennis lessons

The Runner Bunch said...

YAY Bran!!! You played along. :) Good job! We have to go to the next romantic comedy that comes out!!