Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So Blessed

Yesterday I lamented about my woes of returning to work, but today I was so grateful to consider my many blessings. Throughout the day on Monday I received emails from several friends and family members letting me know they were thinking about me and praying for me on my first day back. Also my husband added me onto our family prayer list and prayed for my first day. I am so thankful and I feel so blessed to have people in my life who care about me and took the time to let me know. (Please Note: I say this in NO WAY to make anyone feel bad for not sending a note, because I am so terrible at things like that. I would never post this to make someone feel bad!!!) I post this to remind us all that we have so much power to bring happiness to the people around us and most of the time we have no idea. I know I feel challenged and will make it my personal goal to bless others in the way that I felt blessed by the people around me this week.

1 comments:

Stantonclan said...

Sandy,
We have been thinking about you all week long. Brian and I prayed for your day at work on Wednesday. You are an amazing Mom and your children will always know that. We love you lots.