Thursday, May 22, 2008

Half and Half

Have you ever heard the saying, "You can't ride two horses with one bottom?" (Ok that's not exactly the words they use, but this is the Sandy version.) Well I am about to attempt to do just that! I got final approval from my boss today that I could move to a part-time schedule at work. I am so excited!! I just couldn't handle being a full-time worker and was dying to spend more time with the kids, so I am trying this out to see how it works. I will be able to work 20 hours a week (from home) and now spend the other 20 hours with my babies and my mommy friends of course. Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes over the last couple weeks!

6 comments:

~april said...

oh wow, sandy! that is fantastic news! how wonderful!!!!! i am so pleased :)

Mindy said...

HOORAY! Yeah for you, and thank you to your boss. :) We miss you at Mommy Playgroup! See you soon.

Jaime Tyler said...

Yeah! Now we can have fun this summer!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited for you!
Amy

It's Dangerous to Pick a Nurses Brain said...

hip-hip-horray! Happy days are here again!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you and the rest of your family... and of course playgroup!!! It will be so great to have you guys coming again.