Friday, May 2, 2008

Our Last Hurrah

Well this was it... today was the last day of my almost 4 months of maternity leave. I have loved every second of my fun-filled days with the kids. Today we had our final hurrah, a day at the lake with some good friends. The weather was nice, a little overcast but still warm - in fact I got totally burnt. Our fun started out with quite the hike down to the water because it was so low. We brought all the sand toys so the kids played in the sand for awhile. Then we let them into the water and they had a fun time splashing around. Arwyn especially loved running around in the water, she was so cute!


Haylie couldn't wait to get there so she could put on her new Ariel swimsuit!

James slept almost the entire time.
Malachi was hanging out by Nicole as she had all the yummy treats and snacks.
Danielle and Isaiah - cute crocs!!
Haylie, Arwyn and Kiley had a fun time playing in the sand and the water.
Poor Jack has been tagging along with the girls the past few days (he is Eli's granpda, in town for a couple weeks). We have sure enjoyed having him and he has been quite the big help!!

Heidi with Malachi and Arwin, Jaime with Eli, Danielle with Isaiah, Haylie and I, Nicole with Kiley and Lea

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh it looks like you all had so much fun! I'm sorry we had to miss it--Abby was in desperate need of a nap and so was I (Jacob was a different story as always)!

Mindy said...

It looks like you girls had so much fun! Sorry Chris and I missed it....we were both suffering miserably with allergies and thought a day outside wouldn't be such a good idea. I vote that we keep grandpa Jack around for all of our mom's groups. He's a great group photographer!!! :)