Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Music in the Park

This weekend we attended Music in the Park with Grandma and Grandpa Runner. It was such a fun time having a picnic with yummy ribs and really great cupcakes (Sharon brought all sorts of amazing cupcakes from Cupcake Craving - sooo delicious!). The music was pretty good ( I have no idea who was playing) and the company was even better. I had an especially fun time remembering back to highschool days when my friends and I used to go to Music in the Park at the same park - it was funny to be there now with 3 kids!!


Micah took this cute photo of Haylie - he wanted to make sure I gave him credit! :)
James was practicing sitting up and he was actually doing fairly well - he could sit there for a good while before finally tipping over.

1 comments:

Stantonclan said...

It sounds like you guys had a good time. Haylie looks so cute in that picture...GoOD JOB MICAH!!! We miss you guys, we will be home soon.