Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lookout On The Roads...Soon To Be Driving

Raider's 15th birthday was yesterday - Happy Birthday Bud!!!! Micah woke up in the morning and got him donuts for breakfast and then shortly after, Grandma picked him up for a weekend at the cabin. This wasn't just any weekend at the cabin though - we got word that Raider had his first driving lesson!!! I can't wait to hear about this one (he will be back from the cabin tomorrow). He has been reminding us for months that when he is 15 1/2 he will be old enough to get his permit! We have been trying to avoid the topic but the time is drawing near - I cannot even believe that we have a teenager and that we are thinking about our children driving!! I'm anxious to hear what kind of driver he is. Well here is his first photo behind the wheel:

1 comments:

Great Brit said...

I have one thing to say...Lord please have your hand over us on the roads! I am now officially scared!