Friday, June 27, 2008

Baseball Baby

Whether he likes it or not I believe James is destined for playing baseball. As soon as he can swing a bat I'm sure he will be in tee-ball lessons and I know Micah is counting down until the days of little league! You know - we're the kind of parents who are all about making our children live out our unfulfilled dreams! :) j/k

I decided to try and take some quick shots of James as I was inspired by this adorable outfit (wardrobe courtesy of Eli Tyler). I was really trying to get some with a baseball too but he wasn't cooperating! I'll have to try agan later.

4 comments:

brandy said...

It's a home run!!! Those pictures are too cute.

The Runner Bunch said...

Yay Bran - you figured out how to leave comments! :)

Mindy said...

His little tushie is soooooo cute! He'll be so embarassed by that picture when he's a teenager. I can't believe how photographically talented you are Sandy.

Jaime Tyler said...

It just suits him way more than Eli. He must have a baseball bum, where Eli's is definitely a soccer bum! :)