Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back To The Fun

I am so excited to be working part time and this week was the beginning of my new schedule. To kick off the summer, my sister Nicole and I decided to take the kids to Funderland, a little amusement park for children. We had a blast all day long and were completely worn out at the end of the day. Nicole and I loved watching the girls have fun on all the rides and thinking about how big they have gotten. We took sooo many pictures and I was so excited to look through them when I got home. As I pulled them up I had to laugh at myself, I felt like such a geek becuase I wasn't sure who had more fun - the kids or me. See below:

Why is my mouth always wide open???


Isn't she so cute?

There were so many great pictures I had to include a little slide show too. In some of the pictures Haylie is crying - poor girl got scared on the fishie ride and it took her several more rides to get over it. At the end of the day we told Haylie and Kiley they could each pick their favorite ride to go on one more time. Haylie picked the tea cups and Kiley picked the fishies. So good to be back to the fun!!!

0 comments: