Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baby James is 5 months old

James turned 5 months old today. He is up to all sorts of fun this month. He has been rolling all over the place - he often ends up a different direction in his crib from where we laid him down (no more laying him on the couch or bed!). He loves to make motor boat sounds with his lips all the time, which Haylie is enjoying right along with him (picture spit everywhere). He is waiting for the day when he will be bigger than Haylie as he continues to take more and more abuse from her :) James is also very interested in all his toys - he constantly wants to grab everything and put it in his mouth. He concentrates very hard as he reaches for things and pulls them to his mouth. He will hold his own bottle for a little while, then he loses focus and drops it. He LOVES to eat. He will eat anytime, anywhere! Pretty soon I will be starting him on baby food and I'm sure that will be a big hit! He is finally, consistently sleeping through the night - thank goodness!!! He sleeps from about 8pm - 5:30am then eats and sleeps until about 7:30am. I can live with that. We are enjoying every second of watching his personality develop and mommy is holding onto every minute she can while he still likes to cuddle!

5 comments:

~april said...

love love love these pics, sandy! i am serious, i can't wait for you to photograph our baby!

The Runner Bunch said...

I would be happy to! I need more people to practice on - my kids are getting tired of me! :)

Kirk and Abbey said...

Well, we got those pictures taken at Sears. You know how they lure you in with that $9.99 coupon?? Well, that was pretty much the best shot we got! I showed it to my Mom and her first response was "Oh. You should have Sandy take your next pictures." (!)

So, when are you available??

The Runner Bunch said...

:) you're so nice - anytime Abbey - I will email you and we'll plan a visit! You have to remember I'm still learning so there's always the possibility they could come out terrible! But they're free!!! :)

Anonymous said...

They are all great pictures - but I absolutely adore that last one! He is a beautiful boy...