Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You are Loved!

Every one goes through tough times and most everyone has moments in their life when they wonder if anyone cares or they simply need a reminder that people do. I love Raider's solution so that he doesn't allow himself to get down. He was having a bad day so he went to his room and went straight to work on the art piece you see below. He hung it on his ceiling just above his bed where he can see it every night and every morning. I am humbled, and I learn so much by the way Raider deals with things like this. Rather than bottling it all up or growing bitter he chose to find the positive in life and lay it out in bold colors so he wouldn't forget!! He gave me permission to post this picture in case anyone else needs help and ideas for getting through a bad day. :)


P.S. I reminded him he left Jesus off the list. I should have made him sing the song... Maybe I'll do that! :)

0 comments: