Monday, February 2, 2009

I Always Wanted To Do This...

I got these matching outfits for Haylie and her baby about 6 months ago but she wasn't real interested at the time. Lately Haylie has been asking for a new baby every time we go to the store so I finally cracked and bought her one since the only babies she has are a couple that Auntie Bekah used in Home Economics class. Well - it was like she got the chance to adopt her own child. She was very careful in her selection and has been taking very good care of her baby ever since - feeding her, dressing her, putting her down for naps, driving her to school, etc. And now she loves the matching outfit idea. She wants to take the baby everywhere she goes and when I don't let her she cries and says, "but I love her..." It is really quite cute!

1 comments:

little sailor girl said...

i got that doll in 2006! she is getting too big and i miss her like crazy!!