Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wanna-be





I am a wanna-be photographer! I would love to be able to take great photos. For my birthday last year Micah got me a fancy camera that takes better pictures in the auto-mode than I have ever been able to take before. But now I am ready to take it to the next level. After a very stressful 4 hour experience at JC Penny portrait studio, Micah and I decided we can take our own pictures of the kids and possibly any other family portraits we need. We started small with some fabric for a backdrop and have recently purchased some relatively inexpensive photo lighting to help, but I still can't manage to figure out what I am doing. I have finally resigned to the fact that I am not just a natural and I need to start looking for some classes or something. Hopefully I'll be able to find a class that helps - I absolutely love taking pictures and it would be nice if I could actually take some really good ones. In the meantime here are a few of the pictures I have taken that I am semi-pleased with.

1 comments:

Brad said...

I disagree...the pics you took of our family were great. Thanks again!