Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good Old Chuck

This is the last week of my maternity leave and I am soooooo sad! So this week we wanted to have some big fun, and what's bigger fun than Chuck E. Cheese? Nicole and I took the girls to spend the afternoon, and spend the afternoon we did. We were there for about 3 1/2 hours going from ride to ride, playing all the games and having a silly fun time.

Haylie and Kiley liked the driving games the best.

The girls were surprisingly afraid of Chuck - it was like the Easter Bunny all over again, so Nicole and I had to hold them.

Lea was a little climber - she wanted to do everything the big girls were doing.

You're not supposed to do that!!


Here's Haylie back at home with the prizes she won from her tickets. The whole way home she kept saying, "Haylie have a fun time with Kiley." She loves playing with her cousin and I love watching her have fun. I am really going to miss all the fun times we have had together over the last 3 months.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so jealous! Jacob loves that place. He actually spent all afternoon riding the rides at the outlets with me and Nona:)

The Runner Bunch said...

I know - I'm sorry we had to go when you couldn't make it (this was my last chance for a little while). The girls would have had fun playing with Jacob!! We will have to go again later!!