Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sandy's Summer Clothes

Ok - so for the last few weeks I have been going crazy because all of my summer clothes, along with several other things (i.e. belts, etc.), had gone missing in our move. I have been going on and on about how I can't imagine what happened to them and how I couldn't possibly just lose all those clothes. WELL, today while in the garage, I was up on the ladder fixing something and on the top shelf what did I see??? "Sandy's Summer Clothes," - not only did I not find a random tub full of the missing clothes, but they were very neatly labeled, facing forward, in plain sight!!!!! Oh my - I am feeling like quite a smarty today! I guess its bittersweet because I was going to have to buy all new clothes.... :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mommy Brain" strikes again!