Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Professional Photography Here I Come...

OK sooo far from it - but I finally got off my roost and signed up for a photography class. Yeah! I have been wanting to do it for years so I am extremely excited!! My friend Brandy and I are taking a class on composition and lighting. We have only been to one class but already we learned a ton - things like aperture, shutter speed, light metering and all different types of photo composition. It was great because halfway through the class we all went outside and started taking pictures. The one below is my favorite of the shots from last night. We have homework every week to take pictures of the things we learn, so stay tuned, I will probaby post lots more strange artistic type photos over the next few weeks. Hopefully they will get better and better!

2 comments:

klm said...

Hey there Runner family! It was fun to see your comment on our blog! So far blogging has connected me to friends that I have been out of touch for a while and here it is doing it again! Sandy, you have such a great eye... you take wonderful pictures! Your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I'm so jealous. I definitely need to get a better camera now! I would love to learn how to take fun pictures. If you need a cute, little male subject, I know where you can find one. :)