Friday, April 11, 2008

Make new friends, but keep the old



Today we went to visit with my friend Abbey and her daughter Claire. Abbey and I went to highschool together so it is fun to be in a new life stage at the same time. At lunch one day last year, Abbey and I announced to each other that we were pregnant, only to find out we even had the same due date (January 20). Abbey's daughter Claire ended up coming out a week earlier than James but both were by C section. It was fun to finally meet Claire and share baby stories. I was quite jealous because Claire is already sleeping through the night and James woke up every 2-3 hours last night!! What a blessing it is to visit with old friends.

1 comments:

Kirk and Abbey said...

Cute pics! (I am going to copy you and put them on my blog, too...)

Can't wait to bring Claire over for some professional photos by you! :) It was great to see you guys.