Saturday, May 28, 2011

Asthma

When my sister and I were little we both had asthma problems, my sister much worse than I. It is scary when your children have a hard time breathing. We have had to take James in to the doctor a couple times due to wheezing and I am praying that he does not develop asthma. The doctor said it may be just a little bit of allergies and that's what we're hoping for.

This day he had to have two breathing treatments because he was wheezing so much. He was really scared of the breathing treatment at first and cried when the air started coming out. He would not put the mask on his face and just kept screaming. Finally I convinced him he had some bad guys in his chest and the air was sending in little buzz lightyears to fight all the bad guy and make him feel better. He kind of liked that idea and finally let us put the mask on him. :)

0 comments: