Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Catch Up

I can't believe it has been 10 days since I have posted on the blog!! Those 10 days have flown by fast but they were filled with lots of fun. I have written numerous blog posts in my head but haven't had the chance to physically write them on the computer. So over the next day or two I am going to do a mass post with all of the catch-up posts from Christmas around here!

Starting with Haylie's preschool performance...

SOOOO cute. It was one of those really proud parent moments. (sort-of...but we'll get to that). Haylie's preschool had a Christmas carol performance night at school. Haylie had been practicing for weeks and every day we sang her songs together. My favorite was "We wish you a Merry Christmas." She had little hand motions and new verses I had never heard (Let's all do a little stomping, Let's all do a little stomping, Let's all do a little stomping and spread Christmas cheer. Let's all give a little smile...)

So as Haylie's preschool class entered the sanctuary she spotted me in the audience and I waved to her. Wrong move! She was crying and whining the rest of the way down the aisle saying, "I want my Mommy." Then when she got on stage she was totally distracted for the first two songs. She finally got into gear for "We wish you a Merry Christmas."

It was so cute though to watch her up there like such a big girl with all her friends.

Now she's having fun!

James was proud of his sister too
Haylie was so excited that her cousins came to watch her performance

0 comments: