Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Catch Up - Good Friends

It is so nice to have good friends. I have truly learned over the course of my life how important good friends really are and I am more grateful than ever for the friends we have. One of the best kinds of friends are the ones that have known you forever - through the ups and downs - you know from when you were a dorky, giggly, boy-crazy high school girl, through the early married times and now having kids and being able to watch them grow up at the same time.

Before Christmas we had the opportunity to get together with some of those friends and we had a lovely time watching the kids play and enjoying each others' company. I am stealing this picture right off of my friend April's blog:

You can click here to see all the rest of the photos she took. Thanks April!

0 comments: