Saturday, February 12, 2011

From Blue to Pink

They grow up so fast. Little Haylie who used to fight with her brother to get the blue cup, now loves everything pink. She is all about dresses, and princesses and jewelry boxes (with accompanying jewelry of course). She loves to dance like a ballerina and checks herself out in the mirror after she gets dressed.

Oh how I wish I had the time to blog more often!! I wish I could record every comment that cracks me up, every way they change and grow, and every little interaction that leaves me feeling blessed beyond belief. As it is, lately I tend to do infrequent blog catch-ups, usually when we are on vacation and not nearly detailed enough. As I read through past blog posts and as the kids sit for hours and look through my old scrapbooks and our recent blog books, it reminds me of the importance of keeping at it!





0 comments: