Friday, August 7, 2009

Fairytale town and friends

I am in full catch up mode now because I have been so behind on our family blog - terrible! I mostly need to blog because it will be 2020 before I get around to scrapbooking everything we've been up to!

A few weeks ago we went to Fairytale town with some girlfriends and the kids had such a fun time. It seems to be an annual tradition now that we go to Fairytale town when my good friend Sarah is visiting from Seattle. We always have a great time and Haylie love hanging out with Jack. This year Audrey joined us and James was old enough to participate. It was so fun!!

James loved climbing on everything and going down all the slides!
Here's cute Bryce!!
James did this slide all by himself about 20 times. He would walk up the ramp, turn on his tummy and go down the slide then repeat - all while I sat at the bottom and watched.
Here he is going up the ramp:
Cute Jack and Bryce! Sarah - I will send all the pics soon - I promise!!!
While us Moms were sitting and chatting, Haylie and Jack wandered off around the corner and were very silent. When I went to check on them I found them "watering the plants" - I didn't know this little garden with an accessible water faucet existed or I would have paid better attention. They were having a very good time playing in the water and mud.

1 comments:

Sarah & Jill said...

great pictures- where to you put them again? We miss you guys!