Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Blast

I have been wanting to teach Summer Blast since I last did when I was in college, however, ever since then I have had something in the way, called a job! Since I officially became a stay-at-home Mom last month I was so excited to be able to teach again and hang out with the kids for the whole week. Jaime decided to teach with me and we had such a fun time with our cute little 4-5 year olds.

Jaime was such a good teacher:

Haylie's two best friends from school were able to come with us every day and Haylie loved having them there:
My crew for the whole week:
One day, Jack spent the night and then we had even more fun in the car:

It was fun having Kiley in our class:

James even got to attend - he was with the little kids and didn't get to do all of the activities but he still had a fun time singing and dancing and doing some crafts.


0 comments: