Saturday, June 11, 2011

Iphone Randomness

I just learned how to import all my iphone photos into my computer (rather than emailing them individually) so I thought I would do a post of some of the miscellaneous pictures I found but never posted anywhere... it was kind of fun looking through the 400 pictures on my phone!!
At the cabin:
Look ma what I can do:
I can't see you, you can't see me:
Kids day silliness:

Tahoe:
Tired boy:

snuggling (photographer Haylie):

Life in 3D:

Lunch date:

Mrs. napkin head:

Princess Haylie:

Remember these from elementary school?:

Cozied up after bath:

Cute soccer girl:

\
Wheee:

Our other child:

Rock star:
Dinner with girlfriends:

Rainy day:

Shoes I might have worn to the wedding if they weren't $150 :)

Smashburger shakes:
New tricks:
Mom, take a picture of me up here:


0 comments: