Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Auntie Bekah's Wedding

We have been counting down the days until Auntie Bekah and Uncle James' wedding. Haylie was the flower girl and James was the ring bearer. It was a big day for them too and they were excited to find out what it would be like. The wedding was beautiful - held at the home of a family friend, the grounds were filled with gorgeous rose bushes everywhere and the weather was perfect!!

I didn't take too many pictures of the day because I wanted to enjoy the festivities and be one of the guests instead of the photographer. The following is one of my most favorite new pictures though. James was so sweet - I didn't even ask him to do that!

The dress search for me could have been exhausting but luckily I found this one pretty fast:










0 comments: