Sunday, November 7, 2010

Disneyland - Club 33

Disneyland's Club 33 was quite the experience. It is a member's only club / eating area in Disneyland - it has a special door on Main Street that you wouldn't notice if you didn't know it was there, and then it leads up to Walt's special club that he created for entertaining dignitaries and celebrities. Micah's parents got an invitation by a member of the club and really wanted to try it out.



The most interesting part of the experience for me was the fancy bathroom. I went to the ladies room and opened the stall only to find this:
At first I thought it was a chair over the toilet and tried to move it. Then I thought maybe people peed through the holes. The more I thought about that the more it grossed me out!! There was someone in the stall next door so I decided to wait and hope that toilet looked different or at least ask them what to do. Thankfully when she walked out I saw that the seat lifted up!!! Not sure why I didn't think of that at first but it didn't even cross my mind. I wonder how many people pee through the holes!!!




Mickey mouse mac and cheese for the kids:

We celebrated Haylie, Auntie Bekah and Gigi's birthday while we were there:



Haylie was very excited about this mini cinderella cake - yes it was a cake - her very own. Thank you grandma!

0 comments: