Monday, May 10, 2010

I wonder...

It's interesting to watch your children's personalities as they develop. I can't help but wonder if the various things they do or personality traits that come out are lasting characteristics or just phases. Haylie has always been an organizer - she has always loved puzzles and matching games and was very good at them from a young age. She always loved lining up her toys in order and stacking things in just the right places. Her newest organizing development is cleaning her room. Every now and then she will disappear and we find her upstairs in her room, putting things away, organizing her toys and making her and James' bed.

Someday they won't share a room any longer but if I were James I would want to keep her as my roommate as long as possible!





What fun is all the hard work if you can't have a little silly fun at the end?


0 comments: