Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My New Little Nephew

Last week my sister had her little baby boy, Benjamin Paul, I was so excited to be there again for the birth of her third child, I rushed to the hospital around 2 am and baby Benjamin finally came with barely half of a push around 8:30 am that morning (I wish I had babies like that). He is the cutest thing ever, so tiny - just 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 18 inches long. I love love love him! I have SO many pictures already but limited time to post so here are just a few:

img_9882-bw-web

img_9896-bw-web

img_9945-bw-web

This week I got the chance to take some newborn photos as well - I want to go back every week and do some more - he is just so cute!! He was awake at first so he showed me his little furrowed brow that he does so well.

img_2022-web

img_2167-web

When he fell asleep he was so happy and peaceful, minus me repositioning him every 10 seconds. There is just nothing like a little 7 day old baby.

img_2237-web

img_2269-web

Nicole helped me get this pose which I have been wanting to do. I love his little wrinkled back:

img_2371-web

Look at that cute baby pucker:

img_2432-web

img_2502-web

That’s all for now but I have a feeling he will make regular appearances on the blog! :) Love you sis and baby Benjamin too!!

0 comments: