Friday, June 26, 2009

Twilight Girls Night

Last night I had the MOST fun getting together with some girlfriends to culminate a 2 week saga of Twilight obsession. I started the Twilight books about two weeks ago after some of the girls in our Bible Study were talking about them. They challenged me to just try out a couple chapters and promised I would get hooked - I completely resisted, repulsed at the thought of reading a book about vampires... well almost two weeks and about 2300 pages later I am nearly finished with the 4th book!!! It has been a whirlwind 2 weeks but SO fun. Last night we all got together to watch the first movie and what should have been a 2 hour movie ended up 4 hours long because we had to stop it every 2 minutes for commentary, and of course some good old fashioned girly squealing. Thanks for so much fun girls and I can't wait for movie #2!!!

2 comments:

Jaime Tyler said...

"Go Team Edward!"

The Squires Family said...

I haven't had that much fun in a long time! I can't wait until November when we are standing in line with all the 12 year olds to see the second one! We have to get our t-shirts by then:)