Thursday, October 4, 2012

Little Gymnast

Haylie recently started gymnastics and she is really loving it!!! She is doing really well and I am thinking it's actually a natural gift for her.

It was interesting - the first day after she started, she woke up the next morning and said her back was hurting. I hand;t completely forgotten about gymnastics and couldn't figure out why she was having a problem. She didn't want to go to school because her back hurt too much. A couple hours later she felt better and I took her to school. When I was signing her in at the office, the front desk person asked why she was out and I said she was having some back pain. The lady asked, "oh, does she do gymnastics?" Lightbulb!! I told her she had just started the day before. Who knew! It has been good for her though to stretch and develop strength in gym. Looking forward to seeing how it develops for her!






0 comments: