Monday, August 15, 2011

The girls

I am blessed to have a couple groups of really great girlfriends. I think when I was younger I didn't fully realize the importance of great girlfriends but I am so thankful to still be friends with these amazing girls after almost 20 years! We try to get together as often as possible and this year we all crashed Sarah's house in Seattle for a girls weekend of laughing, reminiscing staying up late watching movies, and just hanging out together. We ventured out one of the evenings, took pictures by the lake, went to a nice restaurant and hung out by the fire in a downtown hotel. LOVE you girls!!



The next day we headed out for a little trail walk down to the beach. So blessed to have these lovely girlfriends!



1 comments:

Sarah & Jill said...

can I copy and paste your post? This is great!