Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Can't Miss It

There's something about the State Fair - I have gone every year since I was a kid and for some reason I just can't bear to miss it. This year we decided to go on Kid's Day - something I'm not sure we'll repeat next year, but luckily it wasn't as bad earlier in the day and the crowds started arriving just as we were leaving. The kids had a great time. Raider decided to take his tickets and go on a different night with his girlfriend - I guess now that he's 18 that's allowed! :)

Oh how they love rides:
James is just getting tall enough to go on some by himself:


After the rides we went to see the animals - which as you can see James was not thrilled about:






We had to do Haylie's favorite thing - the Ferris Wheel:


Towards the end of the day the silliness took over the kids and they got a little wild:



And here is Mommy's favorite part of the fair - It's a little tradition for me - I love the photo booths:

0 comments: