Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oklahoma

As a surprise for my birthday, Micah planned an evening out with dinner reservations downtown and Music Circus tickets. On the way to my Mom's house to drop off the kids, we drove past my favorite little chinese food restaurant near our old house. I hadn't been there in forever so I asked Micah if I could hijack his plan a little and switch from the fancy restaurant to chinese food instead. I felt kind of bad asking but he was quite happy with the deal and I think pleased that I prefer cheap chinese food over expensive fancy food :)

We saw Oklahoma and it was a very intense play - I didn't know anything about it except for the song - the play was very good but a little scary and very dramatic at points. I miss the days when we used to go to plays all the time and have fun evenings out together!

0 comments: