Friday, February 17, 2012

Hanging Out With Buzz and Woody

One of my fondest memories from when I was little was when my Mom planned a surprise evening out for my sister and I. We had no idea where we were going and my Mom was so excited. Our first stop was Sizzler - our favorite dinner place. Then we went to Disney on Ice. Nicole and I couldn't have been happier - it was the best surprise!!

I tried to keep it a surprise for the kids that I was taking them to Disney On Ice, and especially with their best buds. But the secret got out. I wonder if my kids will remember these times when they are older. Unfortunately / Fortunately they get to go to a lot more of these types of activities than I did when I was young so I'm not sure how special they are but I sure love watching them have fun!







0 comments: