Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wicked

For Christmas, Micah's mom got us tickets to see the play Wicked, in San Francisco. Ever since we saw it about seven years agoJustify Full on Broadway, I have been wanting to see it again. I was so excited to go, in addition to the fact that Micah's parents watched the kids for the night so we could stay in San Francisco for a night away! I started by busting out my soundtrack a week in advance to start reacquainting myself with the songs. I have been listening to it ever day since the play as well. It was so great and I highly recommend that everyone see it - I heard that it ends at the end of March.


Dinner - just the two of us - yippee:




The next morning we had breakfast at a cute little creperie - we LOVE crepes:



At our hotel:






0 comments: