Saturday, November 7, 2009

Princesses on Ice

One of my fondest memories from my childhood was when my Mom surprised my sister and I with a trip to Disney on Ice. We had so much fun on our little spontaneous girls night and ever since then I have wanted to do special things like that for my daughter. Haylie and I went to see princesses on ice and I just loved sitting with her and spending that time watching the show together. At the beginning of the show she said, "Mommy, I love being here with you." - Melt my heart!!!

Haylie's favorite - Ariel:
Haylie was so cute - every time one of the villains came out, like Ursula, she would look at me and say, "they can't come up here, no - they are just going to stay down there?!" looking for reassurance. :)
We joined our friends Megan and Abby there as well. They had much closer seats so half way through we were able to go sit with them.




0 comments: